MBL Advisors offers unique and rewarding opportunities to bright, motivated professionals. We are always interested in individuals who want to help others achieve a successful and secure financial future. We welcome candidates to submit resumes for consideration. Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBL Advisors Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Private Client Services Associate
The Private Client Services Associate supports the Wealth Management business of the firm. While the daily responsibilities will be fluid, largely the expectation is that it would be equal parts (i) client service, (ii) ownership of custodial and other third-party software systems, and (iii) management of CRM and other internal processes. The Private Client Services Associate should be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under a time sensitive delivery schedule and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional approach to client service
- Serve as a primary point of contact for wealth management clients
- Respond to email and voicemail inquiries from clients
- Understand and be able to articulate the account opening, distributions, and investment process to clients
- Serve as a primary point of contact for firm’s service team at Schwab Advisory
- Money movement and other client needs
- Ability to work under busy conditions with high attention to detail
- Ability to balance workload of multiple Advisors and their clients
- Ability to handle time sensitive requests and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Maintain internal controls and meet audit and regulatory requirements; assist with client documentation for the firm’s CRM tools and systems
- Perform general administrative duties such as mail, correspondence, maintaining client records and client database management
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- College Degree and related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous related experience in wealth management industry
- Experience with eMoney, Redtail, Envestnet/Tamarac & Schwab custodial platform is helpful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative attitude
Paid Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) with 4% match plus Profit Sharing plan. Flexible hours and vacation schedule.
MBL Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to email@example.com.